Use of non-Georgia Tech logos in any media must be preceded by: The following companies support this program (or similar language, followed by:) The listing of corporate logos on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Georgia Tech.
Variations of this language and/or any planned applications must be reviewed and approved by Institute Communications prior to publishing.
- The Georgia Tech logo must always stand alone.
- The logo should never be placed directly adjacent to a partner or co-sponsor logo; separate them by as much space as is possible or reasonable, depending on the circumstances.
- When several Georgia Tech units co-sponsor an event or program, use one Georgia Tech logo and list all participating Georgia Tech entities below it.
- When external companies or donors sponsor an event or program, the preferred method of acknowledgement is in a list. Displaying non-Georgia Tech logos in print communications, websites, or any other digital communication is discouraged.
- In the instance when displaying non-Georgia Tech logo(s) cannot be avoided, the logos must be preceded by a statement such as: "The following companies support this program." The non-Georgia Tech logo(s) should be followed by this statement verbatim: "The listing of corporate logos on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Georgia Tech."