Submit Your Georgia Tech Photos
Campus communicators are welcome to share their images with Institute Communications for possible inclusion in the campus-wide photo database.
Upload your images here
Include your contact email and we'll be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for sharing with the Georgia Tech community!
Model releasing students, faculty, and staff for photography and videos
Georgia Tech Legal advises the use of model releases for all students, faculty, and staff who appear in photographs or videos that represent Georgia Tech. The importance of obtaining these forms increases with the reach of the communications product that they appear in and their recognizability in the product.
- Individual Release
- If the intent is to use a specific, recognizable image of one person, then a signed, written release should be acquired.
- Model release forms can be found at the following address and may be printed and retained by your department: legal.gatech.edu/forms.
- Group/Event Release
- For large events, post a sign(s) with specific language stating that participants may be filmed or photographed, Georgia Tech may use their image, and advise participants not to attend event if they don’t want their image recorded and used.
- Signs should be prominently displayed at all event entrances.
- Branded, ready-to-print signs in various sizes can be found on the Special Events website here: specialevents.gatech.edu/resources/guide/templates.