RGB Color Palette
CMYK Color Palette
Adobe Swatch Exchange
Download official Georgia Tech color swatch files. ASE files can be opened with Adobe's Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, and InCopy.
- Use the CMYK color palette for print.
- Use the RGB palette for web and screen designs.
- Use PMS for spot colors and projects that have single-color imprints.
How to Open an ASE File
- Navigate to the Swatches palette, or open it via "Window > Swatches."
- Select the small menu button to the top right of the palette.
- In Photoshop: click "Load Swatches..."
In Illustrator: click "Open Swatch Library..."
In Fireworks: click "Add Swatches..."
- Find and double click on the ASE file you want to import.